- Pasta-1 cup
- Corn kernels-Half cup
- Green Peas-Half cup
- Chilli Flakes- As per taste
- Oregano- A pinch
- Pepper-As per taste
- Butter-1 tbsp
- Cheese-1 tbsp
- Cornflour-2 tbsp
- Milk-1/2 cup
- Oil-To cook
- Salt-To taste
- Cook pasta in boiling water with little salt.
- Wash the veggies and cut it lengthwise.
- Saute the veggies by adding oil in a pan.
- Add little chilly powder and pepper to the veggies and boil with little water. The veggies need not get cooked fully. So add water accordingly.
- To prepare sauce,mix corn flour in milk without any lumps.
- Heat a kadai and add butter to it.
- When the butter melts ,add milk + corn flour mixture and keep stirring.
- The sauce will get thickened. Carefully keep stirring and add seasoning elements like pepper,oregano and chilly flakes.
- When the sauce reaches right consistency ,add pasta to veggies along with sauce and mix.
- Switch off the kadai and serve hot.
If you want a soggy and runny sauce increase the quantity of milk.
Adjust chilly flakes and pepper as per your taste.
Few like to have the sauce as just a side dish. So you can skip mixing sauce in step 10 and just add it as a topping.
I prefer slightly cooking peas and corn kernels in a pressure cooker before using.
Adding more cheese,richens the dish.