This recipe is so simple but it would save you when you have no option. This was the most favourite dish of hubby’s grandma.
- Dosa batter-1 cup
- Jaggery grated-1/2 cup
- Oil-To cook
- Grease a dosa tava,spread a ladle of batter and make slightly thick dosa.
- Sprinkle oil and cook the dosa only one side by closing it with a lid. Set this dosa aside.
- Now repeat step.1. Sprinkle oil and spread the grated jaggery on it.
- Ensure spreading jaggery immediately for proper blending
- Cook the jaggery spread dosa with one side closed.
- Place the dosa from step 2 on this dosa while tava and cook for 2 mins.
- Serve it hot.