An easy instant dosa variety which can be prepared in a matter of 15 minutes.
- Wheat-1 cup
- Onion-1/2 cup(Finely chopped)
- Green Chilly-2
- Salt-To taste
- Oil-To cook
- Add salt to water and mix it well.
- Add wheat flour slowly to this water and mix well.
- Add water and mix till you reach dosa batter constitency
- Add chopped onion and green chilly and mix well.
- Grease a dosa tava , spread the batter evenly to make a dosa.
The same procedure can be followed by adding the flour to left over dosa batter.
Adding a spoon of rice flour gives a crispy taste.
Coconut/tomato chutney makes a good combo.
Coriander leaves and curry leaves can also be chopped and added to enhance the flavour.