Few weeks back I had around 3 days milk packets in my fridge. When I was wondering what could be done with it my husband gave me this idea. It is so simple and the dish turned out to be delicious.
- Milk-1 cup
- Sugar-1/8 cup
- Heat milk in a thick bottomed pan.
- When milk begins to boil,keep it in low flame and keep stirring.
- The milk will begin to thicken.
- Add sugar at this stage and keep stirring until milk solidifies and reaches the form shown in picture.
- Let it cool and add roasted cashews when you serve.