A perfect combination with rice and oil.
- Mint leaves-1/2 cup(Cleaned)
- Tamarind-A small piece
- Coconut – 2 tbsp(grated)
- Red chilly-2
- Salt-To taste
- Oil-To cook
- Mustard seeds-1/4 tsp
- Urad dhal-1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Dry roast coconut and cool it.
- Heat oil in a kadai and fry red chillies.
- Separate them out and saute the mint leaves until it turns soft.
- In a mixer jar add mint leaves,urad dhal,coconut,tamarind,salt and red chillies after cooling.
- Add little water and grind it into a semi coarse paste.
- Add oil in a kadai and temper with mustard seeds,urad dhal and curry leaves.
- Add the ground paste and saute until it becomes thick.