Curry leaves would be part of waste/trash of many plates.So to avoid it, you can have this recipe as a side dish to idly/dosa or even mixed with rice.
- Curry leaves-1/2 cup(cleaned and dried)
- Coconut-2 tbsp.(Grated)
- Urad dhal-1/4 tsp
- Red chilly-2
- Salt-To taste
- Oil-To cook
- Mustard seeds-1/4 tsp.
- Urad dhal-1/4 tsp.
- Dry roast curry leaves and coconut .
- Set it aside and let it cool.
- Add oil in a kadai and heat it.
- Fry red chillies and urad dhal.
- Add salt,roasted items and grind well in a mixer jar.
- Add little water and grind it into a semi coarse paste.
- Temper urad dhal and mustard and add to it.(Optional)
If you wish to store it and use it for more than a day,make it a thick paste by frying it in oil.
Cool and store it in a dry container.