Whole urad dhal(white)-1 cup
- Rinse the urad dhal for about 3 to 4 times until all impurities are washed away and strain the water well.
- Take a clean,dry,cotton cloth and spread the wet dhal over it.
- When the dhal is completely dry,dry roast them
- Cool the roasted gram and make a fine powder of it.
- Sieve the powder well and store in an air tight container.
Do you like my recipe COLLECTION? If yes, please do not forget to stay tuned with me by following by blog here and liking my facebook page at www.facebook.com/KitchenKathukutty or follow me on Twitter. Do share this with your kith and kin. Do feel free to write to at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.