Today evening we found so many fruits in our fruit tray and I chose randomly to make fruit salad with custard. This is very simple and quick recipe. All that you need is fruits,custard powder and milk.
- *Fruits-1 bowl(Chopped)
- Custard powder-3 tsp
- Milk-1 & 1/2 cup
- Sugar-3 tbsp
- Ice cream-A scoop(Optional)
*Fruits include banana,kiwi,mango,pineapple,apple,orange,strawberry,guava,apple,water melon,musk melon and pomegranate.
- Clean and chop all fruits.
- Add banana in a mixing bowl and then one fruit after the other.
- In half cup of milk,mix custard powder and set it aside.
- Boil remaining milk and add sugar to it.
- Add custard + milk mixture to the boiling milk and keep stirring.
- The mixture start thickening. Switch it off and cool it.
- In a mixing bowl,mix all fruits along with cooled custard.
- Set it in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Serve it chill .
Adding ice cream or fresh cream as a topping is your choice.
Do not mix the fruits so hard that they break and become pulp.
Adding banana first will keep your salad fresh.
You can include/exclude any fruit as per your choice.