When my pediatrician suggested the diet chart for my son after 6 months ,she mentioned KAL DOSA. I was wondering how would dosa be one of the first foods because until then I had heard it only in restaurants. One of the quickest baby foods if you have dosa batter at home.
Idly/Dosa Batter(Slightly thick)-1 cup
- Heat the dosa tava and grease with oil.
- Take a ladle of dosa batter and pour it on the dosa tava.Do not spread.
- Close it with a lid and cook it one side.
- Open the lid to check if it’s cooked. If yes ,remove the lid and take it out of the tava.
- If no,cook it for some more time in medium flame.
- Add a spoon of ghee and serve it with sambhar.
The batter should be slightly thicker than dosa batter.
Cook in medium flame.