Samba Wheat -1/2 cup
- Sun dry the wheat.
- Wash and rinse Samba wheat for atleast 3 times.
- Soak it in water for 8 hours.
- Drain the water and grind wheat in a mixer jar by adding little water.
- Filter the extract. It will typically resemble milk.
- Keep extracting it until 3 times.
- Filter the milk for a minimum for 6 times.
- Add tastener as per your preference and transfer it into a cooking vessel.
- Cook it in slow flame by continuously stirring.
- The milk will thicken and become like jelly.
- Add a drop of ghee and cool it before serving your little one.