- Basmati Rice-1 cup
- Carrot-1/4 cup chopped
- Onion-1/4 cup chopped
- Beans-1/4 cup chopped
- Spring Onion-1/4 cup chopped
- Green Peas-1/4 cup chopped
- Capsicum-3 tbsp chopped
- Ginger garlic paste-2 tbsp
- Salt-To taste
- Oil-To cook
- Rinse and wash rice.Soak rice in water for 30 minutes.
- Cook rice in 1 cup of water and fluff it up with fork.
- Add oil and saute ginger garlic paste.
- Add chopped onion,capsicum,carrot,beans,peas and saute well each of vegetable.
- Mix it with rice and salt to taste
- Serve it with any manchurian.